Join us at the heart of Berlin in the Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin for 3 days of learning and intense networking with the elite of the autonomous systems scene.
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa
The Lufthansa Group offers a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. To make a reservation, please click on www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en and enter the access code DEZJWKJ in the “Access to Your Special Lufthansa Offer” area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the access code as a reference.
The Maritim proArte Hotel is centrally situated between the Brandenburg Gate and the Gendarmenmarkt directly on the Friedrichstrasse. From here, you can reach many of the city’s attractions by foot: the Friedrichstadt-Palast Theatre, Museum Island, the Reichstag building, the “Unter den Linden” shopping street, various theatres and lots more.
Central Station: 3 km
Tegel Airport: 8 km
Schönefeld Airport: 23 km
Highway: 8 km
Fair: 7 km
Brandenburg Gate: 1 km
Ku’Damm: 1 km
From Tegel Airport: approx. 21 €
From Schönefeld Airport: approx. 40 €
From Berlin Hauptbahnhof: approx. 9 €
Rail and bus lines
- From Tegel Airport: Bus X9 to Zoo Station, from there by Bus 200 to “Philharmonie” stop (about 30-40 minutes)
- or bus TXL to the main station, from there by bus M85 to stop “Kulturforum”
- From Schönefeld airport: take the regional train RE7 or RB14 to the main station, from there take bus M85 direction “Lichterfeld Süd” to the stop “Kulturforum” (about 45-60 minutes) or take the S-Bahn S9 to Ostkreuz, then continue with take the S5, S7 or S75 to the main station and from there continue by bus M85 direction “Lichterfeld Süd” to the stop “Kulturforum”
- From main station: Bus M85 direction “S Lichterfelde Süd” (exit Europaplatz) to stop “Kulturforum”
- From Alexanderplatz: Bus M48 to “Kulturforum” or take the U2 to Potsdamer Platz
- From Ostbahnhof: S-Bahn S5, S7 or S75 to Alexanderplatz, from there continue like that
- From Ku’Damm: Bus M29 to stop “Gedenkstätte Dt. Widerstand”